+977-1-4545712 Putalisadak, Kathmandu

info@speedint.com.np www.speedint.com.np


+977-1-4545712 Putalisadak, Kathmandu


Who is eligible to study MBBS in medical colleges of China?

Student who has completed I. Sc or 10+2 Grade in Science Faculty with Biology major can apply. Student must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks and individual 50 % in PCB. 

Similarly students with Diploma courses like HA / Diploma in Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Dentistry should pass PRC Course equivalent to HSEB with 50% marks in overall and 50% marks in PCB. These students cannot apply for MBBS program in  Bangladesh. 

Student must pass Medical Entrance Exams conducted by IOM, KU, BPKHIS (Dharan) & PAHS (Patan).

Is MBBS course from China recognized in Nepal?

Yes. The course recognized by Chinese government is recognized in Nepal too. Before we go to study in China we must take Eligibility certificate from Nepal Medical Council. Once you get eligibility certificate, it verifies that University and your Degree both are recognized in Nepal.

Can I work in Nepal after completion of MBBS or MD/MS from China?

Yes. You can practice in Nepal. Before you must pass licensing exam conducted by Nepal Medical Council (NMC) for both levels. Once you passed and get registration from NMC you are allowed to work as a medical doctor or consultant in any government or private hospitals. .

What is the course duration for an MBBS in China?

Usually, total duration of MBBS course is 6 years: 5 years for Academics & 1 Year for compulsory Internship.

Do I have to learn Mandarin (Chinese)?

Yes. You have to learn Mandarin. The teaching would be done in English though the students have to pass the Chinese Language Exam (HSK 4th level ). This is required in order to converse / communicate with patients during your internship period.

Do any foreign professors teach there?

Yes. There are professors of foreign countries to teach international as well Chinese students. Many of them are from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal.

What about my food? Will I have to eat only Chinese food?

Food in Universities canteen is of various flavors. We can find similar vegetables and food like Rice, Noodles, Potato, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Beans, Carrots, and Cucumber etc. Similarly Non- veg. foods Egg, Fish, Chicken, and Mutton are also abundant.

Is there any dress code for college students?

There is no such dress code in any universities.

Is MBBS in China expensive?

No. MBBS from China is much cheaper compared to studying MBBS at private universities in Nepal.

How many times can I come home in a year?

There are two vacations – winter and summer. The winter vacation is from Jan-Feb & the Summer Vacation is from July-August.
The Summer vacation is normally for 5 weeks and around July-August and you can easily visit your home during this period. That is also the end of term.

How is the weather & climate in China?

The climate is very similar to that of Nepal. The region where our universities are located have very good and pleasant climate.

How are the living expenses in China?

Living cost in China is very less. Food & Student's pocket money cost no more than 100 USD/Month.

Can I do MD/MS, Post-Graduation in China?

Yes on successful completion of MBBS and passing the NMC Entrance Exam you may pursue PG courses thereafter.

Can I work part time at China while pursuing MBBS at any University in China?

NO. The students are not allowed to work at China in a student visa. Medical education at the undergraduate level is so voluminous and hence no one have enough time to go for a work.

Are Chinese Universities Government owned or Private?

All Chinese medical universities are owned by the Chinese Government.

Are Nepalese students studying there?

Yes. There are currently over 200+ students from Nepal and around 2000 students from South Asian countries are studying in the various colleges we promote.